G 12 Chain
Price And Quantity
- Powder Coated
- Sports Field, Agriculture Field, Construction
G 12 Chain
- 50% Higher Work Load Limit Grade 120 offers + 50% higher WLL over Grade 80 allowing a downsize of chains.
- Weight Reduction The downsizing of the chains results in lower weights for chain slings.Higher Wear Resistance Due to the special form of the profile chain, a larger contact is achieved between the bearing surfaces of the links. This, in turn, reduces the surface pressure on the chain and consequently reduces wear substantially. This is a real advantage in abrasive environments.
- Bending Resistance The new profile of the G120 chain has up to 38% higher moment of resistance compared to regular round-link chains with the same diameter. Therefore, the chain can withstand bending forces better than round-link chains and is well equipped for heavy applications.
- Higher Safety Factor With same dimension of chain and workload, G120 offers a safety factor of 6:1 compared to G80 with 4:1.
- Color-Coded Corrosion Protection G120 has a powder coated finish in blue, which provides easy identification and corrosion protection.
- exceeds the 4:1 NACM safety factor if G80 loading is used
- meets the NACM standard for heat resistnace with 400 F
- meets the 20,000 cycle ASTM-Standard fatigue-test for Grade 100
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100-200 Per Month
- 1-2 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
143, Nagdevi Street, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400003, India